Magellan Sutera Resort
The Magellan Sutera Resort in Kota Kinabalu is a magnificent 5-star resort with 456 rooms and suites. The grand entrance is a majestic longhouse style lobby; an architectural tribute to the Rungus natives of Sabah. With fine timber furnishings and traditional handicraft artifacts, this resort is a favourite with families and couples and those seeking a relaxing, tropical holiday in Borneo. The suites are lavishly decorated and present fabulous views of beautifully manicured gardens or the South China Sea set against a backdrop of the islands of Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park.
Magellan Deluxe Garden view
- Deluxe Garden view rooms features modern and elegant appearance
Magellan Deluxe Sea View
- Sparkling oceans of the blue waters in the nearby marine
- The additional space of the Club Room is augmented by the panoramic view of the sea
- The ultimate luxury is extra space and adding to the already luxurious trimming
- For the ultimate in luxurious accommodation, nothing comes close to the Magellan Club Lounge, exclusive breakfasts, complementary evening cocktails.
- Home away from home of the Prime Minister himself during visits to Sabah, the Presidential Suite is the pinnacle of 5-star luxury, reserved for the crest of society.
- Business Centre
- Little Magellan
- North Borneo Traders
- Heritage Pearls Borneo
- Children’s playground